These are available after discussion with your doctor. Requests are taken Monday to Friday inclusive and in the following ways:
- You can now register online using www.myhealthonline-inps2.wales.nhs.uk. A proof of ID will be asked for on your intial clinical consultation. Alternatively, ask a receptionist for a registration form.
- At the prescription desk.
- By post. If you send or leave a SAE we will post the prescription to you.
- By telephone on (01267) 235023 or by Fax on (01267) 222673 Monday to Friday, 10:00 to 16:00 only.
- If your repeat prescription is not urgent then you may find it useful to avoid our busy periods such as mornings, lunch times and Mondays.
You may arrange for the chemist of your choice to collect and deliver your prescription.
Please allow at least 48 hours notice for your prescription. If you need an urgent prescription, please ask but be aware that it is our policy that the staff remind you of the the 48 hour notice policy.
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor, minor illness nurse, practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip.
Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.
If you are attending A&E for repeat medication that you have run out of or forgotten to bring with you, please note that selected Community Pharmacies in the area can provide you with an Emergency Supply.
This service is provided fre of charge to you from the participating pharmacies in Carmarthenshire
Parc Pensarn Llanelli Road
Mon-Fri 8.30am-8.00pm; Sat 8am-6pm; Sun 10am-4pm
|Walter Lloyd Pharmacy||12 Lammas Street||Carmarthen||SA31 3AD||01267236947|
Mon - Friday 9am-6pm
Saturday 9am- 12.30pm